Small world going into rehab!

pooka16

Earning My Ears
Just read over at wdwig.com that small world is going into rehab for the summer, Does anybody know exactly when this is going to start??

Thanks
Philip

No exact dates have been announced yet. Unofficial dates seem to be June 04 till sometime in 05.

It does need paint and over all touch up to bring it back to the Small World we all love.Will look forward to seeing the improvements after rehab.::yes:: :wave2:

Originally posted by CanadaPT
That's too bad... it's tradition, even if it is tacky!

Tacky? IASW is a wonderful ride. How can anyone think otherwise. I wish I could return to the synically (sp?) free part of my life when I first experienced it.

don't change it too much (if at all!) but it does need a good cleaning and repainting. It is showing its age some. I have read that they are also going to redo the entrance/exits to move it away from Peter Pan. That will be good as that area becomes a mess very early in the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter