small rolling cooler??

photonut

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if a small pull cooler can be brought into the Disney parks? I just returned and could not seem to get an answer from those that I asked and I have a friend going in March that would like to know this info....
Thanks to all the respond!

Can anyone tell me if a small pull cooler can be brought into the Disney parks? I just returned and could not seem to get an answer from those that I asked and I have a friend going in March that would like to know this info....
Thanks to all the respond!

That's generally one of the things they don't allow.

Cooler, yes.
Rolling, no.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/tips_for_touring/dress-code.htm

Prohibited Items

The following are not allowed to be brought into the Disney Theme Parks:
• Items with wheels, such as wagons, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels, two-wheeled or three-wheeled conveyances, strollers larger than 36" x 52", suitcases, coolers, or backpacks with or without wheels larger than 24" long x 15" wide x 18" high (coolers required for medication may be stored in a locker or at Guest Relations), and any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV wheelchair or stroller
• Alcoholic beverages
• Weapons of any kind
• Folding chairs
• Glass containers (excluding baby food jars and perfume bottles)
• Pets (unless they are service animals)
• In Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park (for the safety of the wildlife), balloons, straws and drink lids are not permitted. Note: they now have biodegradable paper straws.

I've seen this question a million times and every time I see it all I can do is wonder...why? Why would anyone want to drag something around all day long, over literally miles to save a couple of bucks? I'm pretty frugal, but, I'm thinking that if I am that much in need of saving a few dollars, I probably wouldn't be there to begin with.

I know that with a big family it can add up to a fairly tidy sum, but, my thinking is that it needs to be factored in as part of the cost of the experience. Who gets to be the lucky person to haul it around all day anyway?

Even if they allowed them, what would you do with them when you go on the rides? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter