Small RnR Fire

ukstitch

<font color=deeppink>I'm not sure I'm quite your a
According to a website I read, there was a small fire in the roof of the RnR building. The writing on the site says:

I’ve been sent a link to a news article (in German) that mentions a small fire broke out on the roof of the Rock ‘n Roller Coaster in Paris. According to a rough translation some kind of “grinding works on the roof” was likely the cause of the fire. For the time being the coaster is closed, though I’ve been told the damage was mainly contained on the roof of the building.

The date on this article is 03/04/09 and the date on the German article is 02/04/09 so I would assume it to be real. Hope there's no damage to the ride and it can open again soon - I'm also glad it was just in the roof and presumably nobody was hurt.

Thanks for the scoop. This would explain why that side of the studios was shut when we were there on wednesday.

I hope there isn't too much damage as I love this ride:thumbsup2

Interesting......DS's friend and his dad had to be evacuated (along with everyone else) from RnR when they were there a couple of weeks ago. It was needless to say a huge adventure for an almost 7 yr old!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter