Small children at the water parks

GatorMama

DIS Veteran
Would you take a young toddler (not yet 2) on any of the tamer attractions at BB or TL?

The last time we went our little guy was only one and stayed most of the day in the kiddy area. He is now three and will be riding some of the tube rides with us.
PS. He love the lazy river:)

It's not a WDW water park, but we were at a local amusement park/water park when DD was just over 1. We didn't go on any of the slides, but she loved the splash areas and lazy river.

That water park is free with admission to the amusement park. DH and I have decided that 5 would be the youngest that we would pay to take to a water park.

We took our 5 month old on the lazy river and on the family raft ride, can't think of what it was called.

Not sure I would take a 1 year old, at that age the resort pool will be plenty fun.

We did one day at Typhoon Lagoon last summer and our boys were 7 and 4. They are not strong swimmers and the younger one doesn't or didn't swim at all then really. A little stressful in the wave pool, yet they wanted nothing to do with the kiddie section of course. We liked the lazy river but it was crowded and I had the little one on me and DH had to hold onto our 7 year old's tube the entire time. We did one family raft slide and that was really all we could do with the kids. They are of course asking to go back this summer when we go, but I am not scheduling it this time. Not worth the cost I don't think, I'll save the $$$ for food and other stuff.

When my niece was 1 y.o. we took her to Blizzard Beach. She went on the family raft ride with us and on the lazy river. Beyond that it was just a lot of playing in the kiddie areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter