• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SLR Camera Simulator To Learn Your Settings

mabas9395

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I
For those of you looking for an interactive way of learning how to work your dSLR, this Camera Simulator I read about on another photography blog should do the trick. It lets you play with all the different settings and see how they affect the final results of your photo.

http://camerasim.com/camera-simulator.html

I just read about this on another board tonight. I'm getting the guts to venture out of Auto mode and found the site to be pretty helpful.

It's interesting but not entirely accurate. It doesn't take into account Image stabilization, possible use of a tripod or perspective distortion. I see how it could help the wary user, but I would recommend trying this actually on your camera.

Neat toy, but why not just pull out your actual DSLR and do these things on it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter