Slow buses at CBR?

Capellini

Firm yet tender, never sticky...that's me alright!
Considering a stay at CBR but heard the buses are SLOW due to resort size. Have stayed at CSR, another large resort, but thought bus system was very good. Any opinions from those who've stayed at both? :confused3

I've stayed at both and would choose CSR for the buses. They generally aren't as crowded as the ones at CBR. There are 7 bus stops at CBR compared to the 4 at CSR.

I stayed at CBR a couple weekends ago. We took the bus to MK, but drove to the other parks. We waited about 10 minutes for the MK but to pick us up to take us to MK. Leaving the MK park to get on the bus was a different story after the MNSSHP. We waited 45 min for the bus, because the line to board was so long. We got on the 3rd bus to come. The CBR line for buses at the MK was actually shorter than the other resort lines that night.

I have stayed at CBR and we had no problems with the buses. I don't think it is any different than many resorts. I have also stayed at the Epcot area resorts and waiting for those buses to stop at the various resorts takes up time also. I would say the same thing about the MK area resorts.

Sorry, I have not stayed at CSR as it doesn't have a lot of appeal for me.

Good luck.

No way, Disney must have about a million buses, we never waited more then 5 to 7 minutes, and all of the stops seem to be a short walk to your room, some times (1 word? ) when you are at the park and want to go back to your room, it seems that every other resort bus comes first but thats probally the fatigue setting in. MP

Stayed there 3 times and never had an issue with the buses

I've stayed at CBR twice and never had any big bus issues. There was ONE time when we had to wait 45 minutes for a MK bus to come. That was frustrating, but that was one time over the course of two weeks of vacations. ALL the other times everything was just great.

There are going to be long lines for buses EVERY TIME for EVERY (bus) RESORT after a big event such as Wishes, the fireworks at MK closing. If we stay until then, our strategy is to hang around in the aprk and wait for most of the people to leave. We get ice cream, or snacks, or just sit and rest/relax and do some people watching, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter