slo's Wednesday poll - leftover pizza

Do You Like Leftover Pizza????

• I love it

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • I like it

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I sorta like it (depends on where it's from)

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I will eat it if it's literally the only thing in the house

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I don't like pizza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't eat pizza - I'm allergic

• I don't eat pizza - please post why

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I've never tried pizza

• Other (please post your answer)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Who here looks forward to eating leftover pizza???

*I do! I do! I do!!!:yay:
I love pizza - I always have:p
Every Sunday is pizza night at my house.
We take turns picking the pizza place - everyone gets their turn and no one else is allowed to complain about that person's pick:smooth:
I always order more than needed, because I enjoy having the leftovers:thumbsup2

I have found that sticking it in a toaster oven for a while makes it seem like fresh. Cold or microwave is not too bad though :teeth:

What is this leftover pizza of which you speak? I am sure I would find it just as delicious as the pizza I usuallly demolish with ease, if such a thing were ever to exist in my world :)

I luv leftover pizza. I eat it cold for breakfast the day after we have it for dinner.

I love leftover pizza. :cloud9: DH does not, and refuses to order a large pizza for us so I have leftover pizza the next day for lunch or breakfast, or both. I'll eat it cold or warmed up in the microwave. (I heat it at 70% power, not 100% power. That works best for our microwave.)

He's also that was with most leftovers. I finally convinced him that left over spaghetti is the best. I found out his siblings also do not eat most left overs, and will not eat leftover pizza. :sad2:

I like it. We wrap each slice in foil and heat in the oven. No soggy microwaving for us!

Fresh is always best, but someone will always reheat the leftover pizza!

Wrap the leftovers in foil and freeze them. When you're ready to eat 'em, stick them in the oven to heat them - NOT the microwave. They'll pretty much taste the same as when they were fresh.

The best way to reheat is in the frying pan. Dd18 refused leftover pizza for years (we would heat it in the toaster oven), until my mom showed her this trick. Now she loves leftover pizza.

When we get pizza we'll order 2 16" PIES. Eight slices each. We'll each eat 2 and then we have lunch for the week.

I'll eat it but it has to be warmed up. Cold pizza is not good.

I love leftover pizza, but never cold.

I make our own pizza now since we started our gluten free trial (we may just stay gluten free and not ingest gluten to see how we feel but we'll see) and my husband said he prefers my gluten free pizza to "regular" pizza from pizza shops! :) I love it also and we can each customize what we want on it.

I voted "I don't eat pizza". I do eat pizza but not the traditional way with cheese because I am vegan. I make homemade pizza and it's delicious but there are never any leftovers, I make just enough for our family for dinner.

Wrap the leftovers in foil and freeze them. When you're ready to eat 'em, stick them in the oven to heat them - NOT the microwave. They'll pretty much taste the same as when they were fresh.

Love this!!
I never thought about doing this - thank you for the idea!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter