slo's Monday poll - hot dogs

Hot Dogs - How Do You Feel About Them????

• Total voters
I love them - if I just smell them cooking, I want one - but we've recently stopped buying them due to DH's new heart-healthy diet. Oh, well.

I don't eat them regularly but I do through a phase (usually in the summer) where I will eat 3-4 of them in a few weeks with tons of relish!!

I don't eat them too often. But, I do like when they are cooked on the grill. The more burnt, the better.

I wouldn't say that I love them but I definitely like my hot dogs. I eat red hot dogs plain but put ketchup on brown hot dogs. Red hot dogs are a New England/Maine thing and are quite yummy.

I love hot dogs. Always buy the all beef ones but if I'm at a cookout I'll eat whatever they have.
My two favorite ways to eat them are with spicy mustard & raw onions

OR

with Howard's sweet pepper relish

I like all hot dogs, LOVE really good ones (and sometimes even the cheapies if the mood hits me right).

I voted other. I am vegan but once in awhile I will eat a veggie hotdog. Mostly if the kids want them and we need a quick dinner before soccer.

I love em. Prefer them grilled. Favorite brands, Ball Park, Nathan and Applegate

I liked them when I was a kid. I loved them fried! Yummy. But diet is changing and have to eat so different now.

Nathans.....love Nathans. Something else I buy when I go to the US (they started selling them here in BC at my local Safeway but now I can't find them any longer!!!)

I chose Other, because I'm an oddball who's not overly fond of regular hotdogs, but I love corndogs. Cornbread makes everything better! :thumbsup2

Love them but I only eat BallPark Angus at home.

Well not true I guess, I do like a hot dog at Fenway, not sure , hoping they are al beef.

I love hot dogs! My favorite is "all the way" with mustard, chill I and onions.

When I buy them at the store I get Boars Head with the casings or Nathan's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter