• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo's Monday poll - Holiday shopping

How much holiday shopping do you have left?

• All of it

• Almost all of it

• Half of it

• Slightly under half of it

• Almost done with it

• Totally done with it

• We don't buy presents for people

• We don't celebrate a holiday, and therefore we don't buy presents

• Other (please post)

Results are only viewable after voting.

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
How much holiday shopping do you have left?

I am basically all done. :teeth:
I have a little bit left - but nothing to stress over.

Poll coming!!!

If I don't have it....they ain't getting it!! :teeth:

I have done pressie shopping... now just baking and stuff like that to do

Usually I finish shopping by September--uh..not so this year! :blush:
We don't really do it up big, so it's just a bunch of stocking stuffers, but the stuff is traditional with us, so it's off I go!

Jean

I've got two people left, but there's no need to stress over it. The only thing I have to do after that is make my dessert for Christmas.

Oh! And a great big thank you to the poster who suggested putting gift cards in Chinese food take out boxes! DH and I picked up about 9 of them from our favorite Chinese place for $2 (less than the price of one box at Target!) and they look really really cute!

A few more things for me. Little things, I'm done with all the big stuff. Now to wrap.

The presents are all done, but I still have to get the stocking items. And most of that is already done.

Most all of my shopping is done. I have to get stocking stuffers and get an outfit for my 4 year old. But all of that is a three store stop...Target, Gymboree, Dollar Tree and then I am done.

I just want to add some more stocking stuffers to the mix. No big deal. I'm finished buying gifts. I just have to wrap today!

I've been totally done for a while now. I got all the presents bought in Oct, and all the food baskets shipped a couple weeks ago.

My DH just finished everything yesterday (I am so proud of him)

I just have a few more things to get and then start wrapping.

I haven't purchased a single thing. I'm thinking I'll break down and do it either Thursday or Friday.

The kids are done. Just a few little things for DW.... :rolleyes1

I need to buy two baskets(have the items to put in them already), a craft kit, exchange a book, a gift card for the book store, and one gift that I'm not sure about yet. I can just about finish it up on my way home tonight. Everything but the book exchange- I forgot to bring it with me today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter