• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sloooww Aulani Resale Closing

candiemonster

Earning My Ears
It's been 27 days since we passed ROFR but I still have not received our closing docs. Here's the timeline for my trasactions:

7/25 Offer Sent
7/25 Offer Accepted
7/26 Sent to ROFR
8/20 Passed ROFR

My purchase is through Fidelity and Sharon Reper is my agent. Closing is through Quality Timehare Closing with Kelly Robinson in Branson, MO

Kelly has been telling me that Hawaii transactions are backed logged that is why my Tittle search has been taking forever. Is there anybody here that would know of other things that is causing our slow progress? I'd like to hear more about other Aulani Resale transactions and timeline.

Thanks in advance!

It's been 27 days since we passed ROFR but I still have not received our closing docs. Here's the timeline for my trasactions:

7/25 Offer Sent
7/25 Offer Accepted
7/26 Sent to ROFR
8/20 Passed ROFR

My purchase is through Fidelity and Sharon Reper is my agent. Closing is through Quality Timehare Closing with Kelly Robinson in Branson, MO

Kelly has been telling me that Hawaii transactions are backed logged that is why my Tittle search has been taking forever. Is there anybody here that would know of other things that is causing our slow progress? I'd like to hear more about other Aulani Resale transactions and timeline.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, mine was slow too. Hawaii just takes an extra 30 days. It was the longest wait ever but it was worth it. We visited Aulani with our points in Sept and it was wonderful. Hang in there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter