Votes: 16 24.6%

Votes: 12 18.5%

Votes: 9 13.8%

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • None - we have a laundry shoot

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • None - what do you do with dirty laundry?

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • What’s a laundry hamper?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
How many laundry hampers do you have in your house?

For me.....3
One in my bathroom
One in my DD’s bedroom
One in my laundry room

We have 4 total.

Two in the master bedroom closet—one for darks, one for lights. Then one in each of the kids’ rooms.

I have 3 laundry baskets. One in each bedroom.

Than I sort it all in the laundry room. Now that we are empty nesters I have the 2 baskets in the laundry room for sorting ,one in our bedroom. Laundry in the basement so not carrying 3 sorted downstairs.

4.....one is a three part one on a rack. That is in the master closet. Clothes get sorted that way
1 in the laundry room where the downstairs towels and kitchen things get tossed, also masks and grand kids clothes when they stay over

this is like we have

Last edited:
We have way too many laundry baskets, and still the dirty clothes are on the floor most of the time. lol.
I wasn't sure how to answer either. We've got hampers and baskets in several locations but laundry is my (our) achilles heel of housework. :blush: Since it's tucked away behind closed doors I just turn a blind eye to the piles and we mostly wash our own things as needed. I do hate rooting through the piles looking for something specific and practically every day I vow to do better...

Me: One in my bedroom closet & one in my bathroom.
In the rest of the house I know there are 4 big plastic bins that my daughter uses to sort her "stuff" in & I'm sure between her & my granddaughter they have more in their part of the house.

Just my wife and I now, so just one in the master bedroom. But when both kids were home they each had their own hamper.

One for each kid (2), one for towels, one for bedding, and two in my room - one for regular clothes and one for hand washables.

Not sure how to answer. We have 2 actual “hampers” were we put dirty clothes to be washed one in each bedroom. Plus a crate on top of the washer for dirty towels. But then we have another 4 - 6 baskets to sort the laundry and use to take to the laundry room, move from the washer to dryer, back to rooms. Also have a large basket that is used to store clean towels.

It is just the 2 of us and we keep 3 in the master bathroom. One each for underwear/sleepwear, colors, and blacks and reds.

What's this "laundry" stuff you speak of? Oh wait, never mind, my wife just explained it to me! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter