slo’s SATURDAY 8/6 poll - Disneyland

Disneyland - Have you gone? and how many times? (M.C.)

• Yes

Votes: 43 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • 1 times

Votes: 19 16.8%
  • 2 times

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • 3 times

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • 4 times

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • 5-7 times

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 8-10 times

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 11 or more times

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Have you been to Disneyland?
If yes - How many times?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..No 😢
This is one place that is on my very long bucket list of places to go.

*Inspiration for today’s poll is DD18 and I in planning mode for our WDW June trip, and whenever I’m in planning mode I think about how I would like to visit DL sometime in my lifetime.

I have been twice and loved both trips. I love how walkable both parks + Downtown Disney is in comparison to WDW. Not to mention better weather and better versions of rides such as Pirates and Small World. I want to go during Halloween (Oogie Boogie Bash) someday but I don't have any plans at the moment.

Disneyland used to be my favorite Disney resort but now it's my second behind TDL.

I’ve been at least 40 times. I lived in LA for 8 years and would visit at least three times a year then.

Plus a few times before moving there and plenty afterwards.

Strangely, I never visited California Adventure until 2013, 7 years after I moved away. For several years after CA opened, word on the street was that it wasn’t worth it.

It’s “Home” for us. Been going since before I can remember and so have my kids. I chose “11 or more times,” at this point I’ve lost count.

Once - we surprised our boys one year, when they thought they were going to WDW, and went to California instead.

In 1968, at age 17, I visited my aunt, uncle and cousins who lived in San Diego. They took me to Disneyland for the day. Big fun! If I remember correctly, we saw Kenny Rogers and the First Edition at Disneyland that day.

I put other. I was born in Cucamonga and we lived in Pasadena for a while. I'm told by my parents and older brothers that we went often but we moved out of California when I was 3 so I don't remember any of it. It's on my list of places I want to go. Hubby's nieces' husband plays in the marching band there.

Yes! We consider it our "home park". I spent my whole childhood watching The Wonderful World of Disney and dreaming of the day I would see it. We haven't been back since Covid so we've still got Galaxy's Edge to look forward to, even while we mourn the loss of Toon Town. :earboy2: And for us, WDW was basically one-and-done. We'd never-say-never, but for now, we don't have any plans to ever go back. We enjoy visiting California in general waaaaay more than Florida.

I’ve been at least 40 times. I lived in LA for 8 years and would visit at least three times a year then.

Plus a few times before moving there and plenty afterwards.

Strangely, I never visited California Adventure until 2013, 7 years after I moved away. For several years after CA opened, word on the street was that it wasn’t worth it.
I actually wanted to "love" your post (just based on your new avatar alone), but I couldn't since you slagged DCA. We think it's delightful and it competes very favorably with the secondary parks in WDW. :thumbsup2

I actually wanted to "love" your post (just based on your new avatar alone), but I couldn't since you slagged DCA. We think it's delightful and it competes very favorably with the secondary parks in WDW. :thumbsup2
CA is good NOW, and has been for about 15 years, but it was a disappointment when it opened. Same price as DL next door with less than half the number of attractions. And some of CA’s early attractions were really lame.

Yes only once about 14 years ago.

We went as part of a 5 week vacation Toronto to California in a travel trailer.

I grew up in Southern California so I voted 11+ times. My family was a Disney family early on and my mom and older brother and sister actually went to Disneyland the second day it was open in 1955! My sister and I are going again in September, it's home to us and we feel like kids again when we go.

Yes, many, many times. I grew up in CA.
We still go 3 times a year every other year, the other year is WDW.
Our next trip there is booked for Feb.

Only once, 1 day, just DL, in 2002 or 2003. Only remember HM, Indiana Jones, and Matterhorn. Several rides were closed. Very faint memories of the whole experience. I SOOOOO want to get back to DL and really enjoy all it and the California adv have to offer.

I want to say my number is closer to 30+ than 11. But it’s been over 6 years since my last visit. Postponed indefinitely my planned 50th birthday trip. Between COVID, reservations and crowds I’m just not sure when I’ll go anymore. 😭

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter