• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s MONDAY 6/27 poll - Pink Lemonade vs Yellow Lemonade

Pink vs Yellow (regular) Lemonade - Which do you prefer)

• I drink yellow/regular only

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I drink pink only

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I drink both, but prefer yellow

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • I drink both, but prefer pink

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • I like them equally, but would choose yellow if I had to

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I like them equally, but would choose pink if I had to

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • I don’t like any lemonade

• I don’t drink any lemonade - please post why

• I’ve never tried any types of lemonade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
Haven't had any in so long, apart from drink mixes. I prefer pink. If handed a snow cone, I'd prefer pink as well.

I love lemonade but I'm picky about it. When it comes to restaurants I typically only get it from places like Chick fil a or Canes because they don't taste artificial. If I'm getting it from a store I only get the simply lemonades.

I prefer the yellow. The pink lemonades always seem sweeter to me. I don't like my lemonade too sweet.

Last edited:
I only drink yellow lemonade. I generally make it myself but will drink Country Time if I'm too lazy.

My preference has nothing to do with the color and everything to do with the taste. I like a strong lemonade with a round mouth feel (doesn’t make you pucker or cause any twinges in the mouth due to acidity). We used to have a Meyer lemon tree at our previous home, and in my opinion they make the best lemonade. I hate getting lemonade that is so weak that it looks like someone might have maybe passed a lemon slice near the glass, but I also hate lemonade that makes your jaws hurt because of the acid.

I don't drink lemonade because you have to add so much sugar to the lemon juice.

I do keep a bottle of lime juice in the fridge for my mules and G&T's. I'd rather get my sugars from vodka and gin!

I like the food booths on the boardwalk or carnivals that boast “Freshly Squeezed Lemonade” but it’s 99% pre-made anyway.

It doesn’t matter to me at all as long as its real lemonade with sugar.

I drink either kind whichever is available at a friend’s house or where we carry out from.

Publix sells a blackberry lemonade that I love. Real lemons, real sugar, real blackberry pulp. It’s delicious! It’s in a case with iced tea in the deli section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter