Slinky down during EMH right now

That happened to us last Wednesday. It was so frustrating! We woke up at 5:20am and got there super early. We finally left TSL at about 7:30 after doing AS2, TSM, and meeting Buzz and Slinky still wasn’t open. The line stretched back to the end of TSL.

Sorry. This happened to us with Pandora last year. They held everyone at a "third rope drop" because both Pandora rides were down (we assume due to electrical issues in the shared building). After waiting at the tapstiles, and then waiting at the bridge rope drop, they moved us forward and we thought we were being let in early. But they were just moving us forward about 100 feet, and then they stopped us for an extra 40 more minutes. My wife, three kids and I were jammed near the front of a massive crowd. They finally let us in at 9:20 am.

We looked at Josh's charts on EasyWDW, and this was the only morning where both rides were down until past the regular 9 am open over a period of 90 days.

The funniest part was, we had FPs for FoP, so we were just going to Navi River Journey! We felt very silly going through that process, just to do a "peaceful" boat ride.

I was there also this am and it was very frustrating. Could tell as soon as we started to walk and the cast members were laughing that people weren’t gonna be happy that slinky still wasn’t running. Bad luck I guess. Preceded to ride RnR and ToT back and forth instead. Sometimes you just have to make the best of a certainly bad situation.

I was there also this am and it was very frustrating. Could tell as soon as we started to walk and the cast members were laughing that people weren’t gonna be happy that slinky still wasn’t running. Bad luck I guess. Preceded to ride RnR and ToT back and forth instead. Sometimes you just have to make the best of a certainly bad situation.
Yeah, it wasn’t ideal, but we boarded at about 745, and then ride TSM once standby with a minimal wait , and then I had fp’s for it at 8. Didn’t get on Swirling saucers because one side of it was down too, and we weren’t going to wait 45 minutes for that at 8:00 in the morning.
Rest of the day was good, probably a little busier than I expected, but I think the problems at TSL this morning had a lot ng term effect

Man Chuck, getting there so early and then Slinky is down??? Of course it's understandable that after decades of the attraction being in service, the millions of laps it must have taken....oh wait...

That one seems to be down an awful lot for non weather related reasons. Had a FP for it in July and it was down all night.

This happened to us last week, kind of frustrating, but it came up before EMH was over, and really the line didn't get too bad until about half an hour in to regular park open. It's not like FoP where you have to line up for hours before EMH. We showed up a couple minutes in to EMH twice and the first day we walked on, the second day I think we would have if it hadn't broken down.

Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter