Slightly OT- My little pricess...

Missy13d69

DIS Veteran
My 3 year old just asked me to call Cinderella so that she can tell her she loves her. So stinking cute, but also so sad because I had to explain to her that Cinderella was out meeting people and I couldn't call her. Poor little thing cried. :sad1:

Ahhhhh. I love that. I'm sorry she cried though. Poor little thing.

Gorgeous! Could you call someone who could pretend? There may be a service where 'she' would call your daughter?

Gorgeous! Could you call someone who could pretend? There may be a service where 'she' would call your daughter?

My friend volunteered to play the part. It was so funny though, because I dialed the phone and then handed it to Annabelle and after a few seconds she starts talking and giggling and seems to be answering questions. This goes on for a few minutes then she says goodbye and closes the phone. She walked away very satisfied. We found it odd that when we asked her questions she didn't have a lot to say on the subject, but we let it go. An hour goes by and my friend messages me to see when we are going to call. I grab my phone and go to the dialed calls and it said the call lasted 0:00. The call didn't even go through! Annabelle had stood here having an imaginary conversation and was quite happy with it! :rotfl: I told my friend what happened and we all had a pretty good laugh over it. I could have avoided the tears earlier had I known a pretend conversation with Cinderella was all she needed!

Missy13d69 said:
My friend volunteered to play the part. It was so funny though, because I dialed the phone and then handed it to Annabelle and after a few seconds she starts talking and giggling and seems to be answering questions. This goes on for a few minutes then she says goodbye and closes the phone. She walked away very satisfied. We found it odd that when we asked her questions she didn't have a lot to say on the subject, but we let it go. An hour goes by and my friend messages me to see when we are going to call. I grab my phone and go to the dialed calls and it said the call lasted 0:00. The call didn't even go through! Annabelle had stood here having an imaginary conversation and was quite happy with it! :rotfl: I told my friend what happened and we all had a pretty good laugh over it. I could have avoided the tears earlier had I known a pretend conversation with Cinderella was all she needed!

Exactly...lol :0)

That is a fabulous story!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter