Slightly OT- My little pricess...

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Missy13d69, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Missy13d69

Missy13d69 DIS Veteran

My 3 year old just asked me to call Cinderella so that she can tell her she loves her. So stinking cute, but also so sad because I had to explain to her that Cinderella was out meeting people and I couldn't call her. Poor little thing cried. :sad1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ktlm

ktlm DIS Veteran

Ahhhhh. I love that. I'm sorry she cried though. Poor little thing.

4. mummabear

mummabear DIS Veteran

Gorgeous! Could you call someone who could pretend? There may be a service where 'she' would call your daughter?

5. BreeBree

BreeBree Earning My Ears

Aw, that's so sweet.

6. Missy13d69

Missy13d69 DIS Veteran

My friend volunteered to play the part. It was so funny though, because I dialed the phone and then handed it to Annabelle and after a few seconds she starts talking and giggling and seems to be answering questions. This goes on for a few minutes then she says goodbye and closes the phone. She walked away very satisfied. We found it odd that when we asked her questions she didn't have a lot to say on the subject, but we let it go. An hour goes by and my friend messages me to see when we are going to call. I grab my phone and go to the dialed calls and it said the call lasted 0:00. The call didn't even go through! Annabelle had stood here having an imaginary conversation and was quite happy with it! :rotfl: I told my friend what happened and we all had a pretty good laugh over it. I could have avoided the tears earlier had I known a pretend conversation with Cinderella was all she needed!

7. diamondpixienc

diamondpixienc DIS Veteran

Exactly...lol :0)

8. disykat

disykat DIS Veteran

That is a fabulous story!