Slightly O/T but thought I would show you

Kazzabelle

<font color=deeppink>I have not even been on my Ju
Hi,
Well my friend popped over to mine to do my nails and she was showing me her nail art, then "Oh wow" I found the perfect nails for my trip in 2 weeks to dlp.

Here is what I had done

stuff017.jpg

stuff018.jpg

Just thought I would share with you guys as dh thought i was crazy :rotfl2: and i new you guys would understand

susannah356, i don't have long enough nails either i have to have gel nails put on first then painted. I feel so girly when i have them on :lovestruc

If I come home with anymore Disney themed things DP is going to have a fit!! Bet if I was obcessed with Guinness he wouldnt mind so much :rotfl:

Gotten very much into doing my nails lately, think I'll try the polka dots! Bows are beyond my skills though!! Your friends very good.

I love them! your friend is very talented I always have 3 gems on my big toes to look like mickey mouse when we go :D

Aww thank you all so much she will be chuffed with all the lovely comments, she has just nearly passed her nail technician course and will be happy to hear all the positive reviews.:goodvibes

love it - I wonder if my toes could be painted like that but with it all being red instead of just the dots

Aww thanks guys :) I have had lots of nice comments from people while I have been out too. I think this is going to be the nail art for my trip in 2 weeks :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter