Slightly Complicated Reservation Situation, Need Advice!

JenniferIsBored

I don't know what to put here
My mother and I are going to Disney this Sunday through Friday the 25th. Originally one of my mom's friends was coming but she can no longer come because her son decided he can't wait an extra week to join the marines so she's staying home to see him before he leaves. We just found this out yesterday.

My mom's friend had a pin for 20% off the hotel rate and we were using that, however now that she is no longer coming we aren't sure if it still counts. When my mom switched the ressies the CM she was talking to didn't note a change in the price of the room.

My mom also has a pin discount for 40% off, but it doesn't start until the 28th. With only a three day difference, my question is about the likelihood of us finding a way to have my mom's discount applied to our trip, even though we know that it is not their usual policy to do so.

We would have gone after my mom's discount started but she couldn't get those days off of work. I guess I am just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation or if anyone with more experience thinks it is worth pursuing.

Keep what you have.

It is not possible for them to apply a discount that is only valid starting the 28th to earlier dates. No exceptions that I'm aware of. :(

Knox

Another option is to pay for the room in full ahead of time. I just got back from disney on Tuesday and I had discount with my annual pass. The room was paid in full. They never even asked me for my annual pass to make sure I had it. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter