• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Slide at RPH

floridalover

Earning My Ears
I know there is a childrens section in the pool at RPH but does this have a slide ? if not what exactly is there to entertain kids ?:confused:

There is no slide in the RPH but there are slides at the HR and the Portofino. There is a ship that spews water out, has water cannons, and wheels that turn. My kids had fun on it.

As a guest at RPR, you can go to HRH and use their pool and slide. HRH pool and slide is great! :)

Dad of Three

That is good news !!!! - about being able to use the other hotel pools.
Not like at the Disney resorts where you can only swim at the resort where you are staying.:cool:

Would someone really want to drive to another resorts pool? Or are they all in walking distance of each other? Seems easier just to enjoy your own resorts pool.

The three hotels are quite close. You can take the boat or bus from one to the other. The walk from RPH to PBH or HRH is too far but you could walk from HRH to PBH (about 10 minutes). Lots of people like to spend hours at the pool and for them it would be worth the short trip.

Taking the bus from one hotel to another is no problem at all, we've done it without any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter