Sleepy Sunday..........

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by kaylajr, Aug 13, 2006.

1. kaylajr

kaylajr <font color=red>Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner<br><fon Moderator

After the Crazy week at Vacation Bible School
    and than The sales yesterday
    all I want to do is curl up and stay in bed all day

but DH had to work so the Alarm went off

and the kids have a Thing at church today to wrap up VBS

Plus it's RACE DAY and can't sleep thru that

so maybe tomorrow ;)

hope you all have a great day

2. jennyL

jennyL <font color=00cc00>Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La!<br><fo

Well I've been up a couple hours already. Thats what happens when you go to bed at 9:30. LOL anyway today is furniture shopping day. We found a couple things we liked yesterday so we are going to take another look and then hopefully get some things on order.

Then still need to finish up my last CJ to put in the mail tomorrow but its almost there so won't take too long.

3. ksjayhawks

ksjayhawks DIS Veteran

I am going back to school to work on my room. I got a lot done yesterday--sorted, filed, inventoried my text books, plus had one big trash bag and three big boxes of stuff that I took to paper recycling (worksheets that were left from texts used in the late 1980"s!!! and all other sorts of junk that the other teachers didn't clean out).

So today I am going back to put away science supplies and get posters and such up and organize my supplies a little better.

I have a day to do this next week, but . . . I have taught long enough to know that if something comes up, that day will be gone and I want to be prepared for our first day on Thursday.

This may be me by the end of the day! :Pinkbounc

4. Queenie

Queenie Mouseketeer<br><font color="green">Will wear a lim

Hey all,

Went to the craft store today, they had 30% off nearly all the Making Memories stuff, I spent a fortune even after the discounts! Got some more photos to scan off mum yesterday including some classic ones of her and dad when they were dating. Dad looks great with his long hair, he looks like he belongs in a 70's rock band!!!