Sleepy Hollow Waffle Sandwich Confusion

thorphin

DIS Veteran
Can I get some details on the waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow?

The menu says:

Waffle Sandwiches served from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken
Ham, Prosciutto, and Swiss

and, under Entrees:
Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich

:confused3 Is the Nutella one available all day? (like, park open to close)

I've also read that the Ham sandwich is available for breakfast. And that there's a roast beef option at some point. And that no waffles are available after 5.

:scratchin What I'm most concerned with is whether I can get the nutella version early morning or later in the evening (and/or during MNSSHP or EMH, as a bonus!).

Been looking forward to this sandwich for over a year now!

Is the Nutella one available all day? (like, park open to close)

You can get the Nutella one after 5 pm; at least I did in October. I can't remember for sure if it was available all day, but I think it's available as long as Sleepy Hallow is open.

It is really confusing. We were able to get the nutella waffles after 5, but not the Chicken or Ham waffles after 5.

:confused3 Is the Nutella one available all day? (like, park open to close)

:scratchin What I'm most concerned with is whether I can get the nutella version early morning

We got one last summer probably around 10am. Don't know if that helps, but it sure was yummy! We got one for the four of us and it's so sweet, one was enough for a little mid morning snack. Looking forward to getting one this summer! :)

We were able to get the Nutella waffle sandwich in the morning right after opening. We knew they served a breakfast sandwich but were unsure if we could get the nutella one until we asked. DD had an appointment at BBB and we ate there for breakfast on that day. They also served a ham and egg one too in the morning. This was last summer though so things could have changed.

Good news all around! Thanks, ses1230 for the MNSSHP map, as well.

Now, I just have to figure out a time to fit this into the schedule. Oh... and try not to think about how good the chicken waffle sandwich looks too!

Anyone have a favorite variety?

Good news all around! Thanks, ses1230 for the MNSSHP map, as well.

Now, I just have to figure out a time to fit this into the schedule. Oh... and try not to think about how good the chicken waffle sandwich looks too!

Anyone have a favorite variety?

The Nutella one is available all day. The only two that are only available between 11am and 5pm are the chicken and ham waffles.

We love the Nutella and Fruit Waffle. This is usually a snack for us, not a meal. We have had the chicken and ham ones but I dont think we would choose that over the Nutella one. But we're Nutella crazy. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter