Sleepingbooty's Trip Planner Designs - currently on hiatus

Rebecca- Rectangular Vertical, please! Thanks so much!
Lisa

:worship:

Hope its not too late Lisa, here you go:

kscarpettacoverjpg.jpg

Could I please add my vacation dates to my page?? July 9-16....I love the way it looks on the previous post! If not no problem at all :) Thank you

Hi Rosie, How's this? If it works for you, pm me with your email address and I'll email you a full size file. Good find on that Artscow deal!

joelybellycoverjpg.jpg

Hey Rebecca, I wanted to let you know that the 5K in October isn't Halloween themed anymore. :headache: It's going to be at Animal Kingdom, so I was hoping you could still do a 5K design or 5K training design for me that is AK themed! :flower3:

Sure, no problem! Do you need a new journal cover too, or is this just for the shirt design?

Hi! I love your princess marathon image! Can I have one that says Jessica and one that says Sasha, please. Is it possible to add a princess next to or behind your image? If so, Jessica is Belle and Sasha is Ariel. If its not possible, thats ok. Your image with the names as-is is awesome!

Thanks!:thumbsup2

How do these look?

jessicaprincessbellejpg.jpg

sashaprincessarieljpg.jpg

I LOVE IT REBECCA!!!!!!!!! Can you put our names on them somewhere? My 16 year old son and I are going to run together. His name is Dallas, Mine is Karen (I think you already knew that! LOL!) ;) I guess one with his name and one with mine? Maybe we should put "Team Orozco" ??? Hmmmm.... Whatever fits best and is easiest for you! IT is PERFECT by the way, I LOVE IT! :lovestruc

Thanks! I'm glad you like it - it was the first idea I came up with. I will definitely work on putting the names and team on it. What about dates, do you think that should go on there? Let me know if you have any ideas about placement or whatever!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it - it was the first idea I came up with. I will definitely work on putting the names and team on it. What about dates, do you think that should go on there? Let me know if you have any ideas about placement or whatever!

I'm serious, you are a genius! I would have never thought of putting Mickey running up there with the other animals...it is so cool! I'm not worried about dates, I think it will be too much if we try to fit all that in there anyway! Thanks so much!

I was wondering if you are still taking requests. I was wondering if I could request the red, black and yellow mickey cover from the first page. Could you put Our Disney Vacation in the middle. May 2011 in the polka dot part and Stephanie (or just Steph whichever fits best) Jonah and Kaleb in the Yellow part? Thank you!

Rebecca, I decided that wearing the transfer's/designs during the actual race would be really HOT b/c the transfers hold in heat, so I thought we could put something like "Team Orozco" and then "We did it!" and we could wear them after the race. Do you think you can put that on the AK design? I think if you made the "family fun run" font a little smaller (I prefer DISNEY to stand out more anyway!) you could probably fit the Team Orozco part in there and then maybe the We did it up above??? or below? Whatever you think is best and is easiest for you!!! :flower3:

Love these!

Can I get a square classic cover with "The Kirby Family Vacation" and the year placed in the yellow section.

Thanks!

I was wondering if you are still taking requests. I was wondering if I could request the red, black and yellow mickey cover from the first page. Could you put Our Disney Vacation in the middle. May 2011 in the polka dot part and Stephanie (or just Steph whichever fits best) Jonah and Kaleb in the Yellow part? Thank you!

Rebecca, I decided that wearing the transfer's/designs during the actual race would be really HOT b/c the transfers hold in heat, so I thought we could put something like "Team Orozco" and then "We did it!" and we could wear them after the race. Do you think you can put that on the AK design? I think if you made the "family fun run" font a little smaller (I prefer DISNEY to stand out more anyway!) you could probably fit the Team Orozco part in there and then maybe the We did it up above??? or below? Whatever you think is best and is easiest for you!!! :flower3:

Love these!

Can I get a square classic cover with "The Kirby Family Vacation" and the year placed in the yellow section.

Thanks!

I'm so sorry I've been slacking! Had a majorly busy work week and I'm still catching up. I will try to get on these DISigns this weekend, I promise!:goodvibes

No worries! I appreciate you just taking the time to look at my request. Please only fill it if you have the time. Thanks!

Karen, what do you think about these?

AKfunrunDallasjpg.jpg
AKfunrunKarenjpg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter