sleeping arrangments

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
We are booked cat 6 (says stateroom 6542 on our DU reservations - but we didn't request a specific room, unless our TA did for us?)

anyhow - what will the sleeping arrangments be for our 2 DDs. Is the pull out soft a double bed, or will there be a Murphy bed of some type?

Has anyone every given the regular bed to the children and slept in the pull-out (if it's a double) to have the access to the verandah w/o disturbing the kids? just curious on the comfort level??

TIA:confused: :D :)

The sofa folds out into a single bed. Then another single bed will be pulled from the ceiling. This creates a "Bunk Bed" effect.

You will be able to walk to the veranda easily, I would think that it would not disturb the girls anymore than it would if they were in the "Big Bed" as the head of the bunk bed are just about a foot away from the other bed.

As for securing the veranda doors, there is a latch that is approx 4 to 5 feet from the floor that can be secured to prevent little ones from exiting onto the veranda unsupervised.

Thank you! That actually sounds better than a pull-out sofa! Now I can make a plan for

"Who gets the top bunk?????"

we're sure to hear :)

The Cat 4's that sleep 5 do have the "bunk" beds plus the murphy bed from the wall, in addition to the main queen bed.

We have stayed in them 3 times already.

MJ

Originally posted by Trekker
I'm not sure a category 4 has the pull down bed that creates the "bunk bed" effect. I believe it has an additional single murphy bed that pulls down next to the sofa bed at the same level.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...=C4DeluxeFamilyStateroomWithVerandahStateroom

A cat 4 does have the pull-down bunkbed in addition to the fold-out couch and the murphy bed - that's how you sleep 5 in the room. We stayed in a cat 4 in Oct, 2001 - didn't use the murphy (blocks access to the verandah).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter