Sleeping arrangements with 2 adults & 2 teens?

mommyarewegoingback

DIS Veteran
What do you do? we've tried a few different options (inflatable bed plus 2 queen beds in the room), (inflatable bed, queen bed & full size pullout), (queen plus bunk beds). I know this is a 1st world prob. :rotfl2: Do you fit in 2 full beds? 2 queens? 2 rooms (king & 2 full/queen)? 2 bedroom villa?

Thanks in advance!

-Virginia

Art of animation family suite (they seem to have good reviews) or 2 value rooms.

We value our space with 2 teens & when we go as a family we either stay in a Deluxe CL room (2 queens & a sofa bed) or 1BR Villa at BLT, Kidani, Jambo or OKW - king in master, pull out sofa & pull out chair.

our plan is to get two value rooms, which gives us two bathrooms as well.

I'm wondering how we're going to handle sleeping arrangements in one room with 2 queen beds... myself and my husband and my 13 year old son and 5 year old daughter... ugh. Maybe bring an air mattress?

What do you do? we've tried a few different options (inflatable bed plus 2 queen beds in the room), (inflatable bed, queen bed & full size pullout), (queen plus bunk beds). I know this is a 1st world prob. :rotfl2: Do you fit in 2 full beds? 2 queens? 2 rooms (king & 2 full/queen)? 2 bedroom villa?

Thanks in advance!

-Virginia

We usually stay at the monorail resorts as those rooms have 2 queens and a daybed, which is perfect for our family of 4.

Wilderness Lodge with Bunk Beds!

that's what we did once, AKL with Bunk Beds. I do think I like this best

Art of animation family suite (they seem to have good reviews) or 2 value rooms.

An All Star Family Suite.
yeah been thinking this option, but we'd only get double beds in the suites

We value our space with 2 teens & when we go as a family we either stay in a Deluxe CL room (2 queens & a sofa bed) or 1BR Villa at BLT, Kidani, Jambo or OKW - king in master, pull out sofa & pull out chair.

sounds heavenly. I need more points!

our plan is to get two value rooms, which gives us two bathrooms as well.

We always did 2 rooms at POP. Worked out great!

This is one we haven't done yet. I'm going to try this one day.

Thanks for everyone's comments!

Thanks in advance!

-Virginia

I'd look at a One Bedroom at Old Key West - great set up with a king bed for the adults and a queen sleeper sofa and sleeper chair for the teenagers. Very economical way to go!

We've got 2 adults, a tall teen boy and a teen girl.

In a regular room, I slept with my DD, we got a airbed or camping pad for DS which we brought with us and my husband had the other bed.

Lately though we've just been booking suites. We did one trip at the ASMU Family suite which we loved except for the pull out couch which was awful. The main bedroom had queen bed for my husband and I.

And our latest trip was at the AoA resort in a Lion King Suite which was ok. My husband didn't like the fact that he had no desk for his computer and my DD was on the table bed right next to the door and there were alot of loud people near us that kept her awake at night so she was grumpy. My husband and I also had a queen bed here too.

I would go back to ASMu Suite before AoA suite again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter