• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sleeper Pull out in BWV

dhluvsDisney

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know who makes it. My husband and I fell in love with it, and could not find who made it. We think this would be perfect for our cottage. Anyone have any thoughts?

I checked out the manufacturer name when we were at BWV (our sofabed was brand new and still had a tag on the frame). At that time (Dec. 2006) they were only available as a frame, to be customized by commercial users. I will try to check again when we go on Sat. and call again when we get home to see if they have made it to the retail level yet. Many DISers have asked about them, so you would think that there is a market if they go retail.

We loved this sleeper sofa too....slept on it for 7 nights and never missed the bed...loved the way it pulled out.

This is interesting. So, they are comfy? Are the ones you refer to in both studios and in living rooms?

Bobbi:goodvibes

I checked out the sleeper sofa in our BWV room last week. I also slept on the sofabed and found it to be very comfortable. It was a bit clumsy to get out of the bed because the cushion underneath sticks out on the side. Here is the website that was on the tag attached to the mechanism:
http://www.gruppo-styling.it/index.php?LANG=EN&SCREEN=department&department=20
It still appears to me that this wonderful sofabed is not available at the retail level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter