Sleep Hollow chicken sandwich gone?

KT0191

It's "Mr. Banana Beak" to you, Fuzzy
Can anyone confirm this? It's not on the menu on the Disney website and people are saying today was the last day it was served:sad:

The sweet and spicy chicken waffle sandwich? It's on the lunch menu still. I HOPE it is still going to be there! I was looking forward to trying one!

The sweet and spicy chicken waffle sandwich? It's on the lunch menu still. I HOPE it is still going to be there! I was looking forward to trying one!
Oh it is still on there! I was looking at the wrong place lol. And it's one of my absolute favorite things! Hopefully just another rumor o_O

Per FB, Sleepy Hollow CMs said that both the chicken & ham sandwiches were discontinued today.

The ham I understand it wasn't well liked but not the chicken!!! no!!!! at least we still have the sweet nutella/fruit one

have they expanded the snack credit possibilities there with the new menu? it seems like places like that have a whole lot more snack options now, wondering if the nutella waffle now counts as a snack!

I had a ham waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow three days ago. It was delicious!

:( SADFACE. I REALLY wanted to try the chicken one when I go in April. Totally uninterested in the fruit/nutella one. I love sweet and savoury together! Well, can only hope they'll put something else on the menu that's just as tantalizing sounding!!

That was on our list to try too! I'm not having any luck with attractions or restaurants this trip! A number of the rides/attractions we were going to see are either now closed or in refurb and restaurants we were going to eat at are either closed or they are changing their menu and the new menu doesn't appeal to use anymore. :mad: I'm trying to be positive about this trip but every week I seem to hear more and more things that we have to cross off our list.

While I was never a fan, I know that Chicken sandwich was wildly popular. Quite surprised to see it gone.

Can anyone confirm this? It's not on the menu on the Disney website and people are saying today was the last day it was served:sad:

Still there as of yesterday! Started to get it, then saw one, just a fried portion of chicken breast with a piece of lettuce wrapped in a normal waffle - nothing special looking to me - not sure about using a waffle for sandwich bread, but can easily try that at home sometimes.

That was on our list to try too! I'm not having any luck with attractions or restaurants this trip! A number of the rides/attractions we were going to see are either now closed or in refurb and restaurants we were going to eat at are either closed or they are changing their menu and the new menu doesn't appeal to use anymore. :mad: I'm trying to be positive about this trip but every week I seem to hear more and more things that we have to cross off our list.

I felt a bit the same way, but then I am turning my thoughts around to 'I'm going to Disney! I get to go to Disney!' Mind you, it's my first trip, so maybe there's still a lot of sunshine and rainbows that still exist in my heart ;)

I know I'll find something else that's tasty to nosh on. Mmmm.

It's definitely disappointing. I've had it three times and it was one of my favorites! Like PP said, it did seem popular so I wonder what their reasoning was.

It's definitely disappointing. I've had it three times and it was one of my favorites! Like PP said, it did seem popular so I wonder what their reasoning was.
It might have been popular with "Disney fans" but not in general. Or it might have been logistically awkward to do them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter