SkyService Experience

merfsko

DIS Veteran
Recently returning from a trip, flying Sky Service both ways, I've decided to share my experience. The way TO Florida from Toronto was awful. The seats were close together with NO leg room and, having a window seat, I was practically squished between my chair, the window, the seat in front of me, and my Dad. Being Clausterphobic, this is NOT good. Luckily the flight was half-empty, so my Dad moved to another row, so I could have room and after turning on the air I was fine, but when I had a Clausterphobic Attack, I was ready to bolt. So, picture me in the midst of a full fledged panic, we're moving and what happens? The tow bar for the plane breaks with a loud crash! My Mom was surprised I didn't have a heart attack. When we finally got going, I was fine. The movie didn't interest me, so I read. We got a small, tiny drink and a mint. Nothing exciting. And I was starved (keep in mind this is a 5:00am flight)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter