• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skyliner resort QS recommendations

ChadsGirl

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I'm looking for recommendations on good QS locations at Skyliner resorts. I was thinking it would be fun to take a break on our DHS day by taking the Skyliner to a resort for lunch or dinner. We want to stay focused on QS only so we can ensure we can eat outside. Does anyone have any thoughts? It will be me, DH, and DD7 who is a very picky eater haha. Thanks!

Primo Piatto is the best QS at WDW right now so that is where you should go. You can still visit the other resorts though just to see them.

Alternative you could always get something for the picky eater at the cafeteria style place at POP or AOA if they don't see something at Riviera on the menu. Final suggestion would be going to the Boardwalk to grab something from the Boardwalk Bakery which likely has options for a picky eater.

I love Primo Piatto at Riviera Resort :-) Their cold italian sandwich is amazingly garlicky. They also have a good tiramisu dessert.

I'm planning to take a day of Skyliner/including lunch at a QS. Although I did go to Primo Piatto once, I had the Greek Salad. I may go there again and have something different-perhaps the cold Italian sandwich? But I don't like tiramisu, and I was thinking of going someplace different for dessert. What resorts have great sweets?

Hi all! I'm looking for recommendations on good QS locations at Skyliner resorts. I was thinking it would be fun to take a break on our DHS day by taking the Skyliner to a resort for lunch or dinner. We want to stay focused on QS only so we can ensure we can eat outside. Does anyone have any thoughts? It will be me, DH, and DD7 who is a very picky eater haha. Thanks!
what a great idea! might try this on our upcoming trip. we are staying at AOA so hoping to use the skyliner alot!

Just got back from a stay at Aruba in CBR so we were closer to Riviera and agree that Primo Piatto was excellent. Also, the fish tacos at CBR were great. Try the kids meal because it is a great value and more than enough for an adult. I also loved the menu at Banana Cabana by the CBR pool - not quite QS, though.

Primo Piatto is EXCELLENT. Can't go wrong. Bar Riva is a great choice as well. Riviera itself is absolutely beautiful. (my home resort). MAke sure you take some time to have a look around. If you're looking for sweets, you HAVE to try "la Petite Cafe" in the lobby---amazing pastries.

I'm planning to take a day of Skyliner/including lunch at a QS. Although I did go to Primo Piatto once, I had the Greek Salad. I may go there again and have something different-perhaps the cold Italian sandwich? But I don't like tiramisu, and I was thinking of going someplace different for dessert. What resorts have great sweets?
Have you tried the "la Petite Cafe" in the lobby at Riv---amazing pastries!!!

Primo piatto is good, got it a couple times while my in-laws were at the Riveria. My picky eaters liked the pizza and mac and cheese at the CBR quick service while we stayed there. It's nothing amazing but it fit the bill and the outdoor patio behind the lobby/restaurant is lovely. We actually ate a late dinner there and were able to see the fireworks from EPCOT Forever. Did not get over to Banana Cabana to actually eat but the outdoor patio space there was nice as well.
In all instances though I would avoid going at like noon. Aim for earlier or later eating to make getting a table faster and easier.

Another vote for Primo Piatto, but just for another option, we also had a really good Cuban sandwich at the Caribbean Beach QS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter