Skyliner opening?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
They say the Skyliner is due to open in "Fall" but they are already testing...and starting to remove construction walls.....really looks like it might be ready earlier....I would think WDW would wanna try and have it for Galaxies Edge opening craziness? Yall think it just might be a Disney project that comes online early???TIA!

This is what a lot of people think. I think it will open in a month or two

Rumor Now is August 28
I heard that but not sure I believe it. It seem like too easy of a "new date" to throw out there being that SWGE opens the day after. I'm guessing mid week like the 14th but even so, too late for us to ride it. We leave on the 3rd and with my luck it will open the 4th of Aug.

I heard that but not sure I believe it. It seem like too easy of a "new date" to throw out there being that SWGE opens the day after. I'm guessing mid week like the 14th but even so, too late for us to ride it. We leave on the 3rd and with my luck it will open the 4th of Aug.
I can see a soft opening before the 28. But I can see it opening by the 28. CM training started they have been testing them a lot testing emergency evacuation the station are almost finished ( a good bit of POP AoA walls came down August 28 is over a month away and HS will see huge crowds and you have 3 big resorts just make since to open on or before the 28

I can see a soft opening before the 28. But I can see it opening by the 28. CM training started they have been testing them a lot testing emergency evacuation the station are almost finished ( a good bit of POP AoA walls came down August 28 is over a month away and HS will see huge crowds and you have 3 big resorts just make since to open on or before the 28
I agree on before Aug. 28th for sure. Before July 28th would be ideal for our vacation. LOL

Theres several weeks worth of work left on some of the stations at best.
Not on DHS & Pop. DHS looks complete, and at Pop they're installing the safety & crowd control railings.

CBR is a mystery as nobody has gotten close enough to photo how complete it is inside. For all we know, it may be ready to go except for finishing up the bus stop and walkways.

Riviera & Epcot stations can open later.

Not on DHS & Pop. DHS looks complete, and at Pop they're installing the safety & crowd control railings.

CBR is a mystery as nobody has gotten close enough to photo how complete it is inside. For all we know, it may be ready to go except for finishing up the bus stop and walkways.

Riviera & Epcot stations can open later.
I heard the EPCOT line will open latter I do agree pop AOA and DHS look very close like it could all be done in a week

There aren't any reliable rumours about opening date at this time. Lots of speculation and hopes but nothing concrete has been announced.

I've read they're opening on August 28th, with the exception of EPCOT and Rivera Resort stations

We are going Aug. 19th -24th hoping it is running then. Would like to try them but If lines are long for Skyliner the buses should be less crowded and we will us them. Staying at Pop so there is a transfer at CBR and have no idea how long of a ride it would be to HS or EPCOT

We are going Aug. 19th -24th hoping it is running then. Would like to try them but If lines are long for Skyliner the buses should be less crowded and we will us them. Staying at Pop so there is a transfer at CBR and have no idea how long of a ride it would be to HS or EPCOT
Since they are continuously loading there really should not be a line ( maybe opening and closing )but even then it should not be that long if a line.

It should take 5 minutes from pop to CBR and 5 minutes from CBR to HS

I'm disappointed the WDW website lists it as a transportation option at the corresponding resorts when you're trying to book dates. When its NOT a transportation option for the dates I'm trying to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter