Skyline Passport Questions

kjunspice

Earning My Ears
Hi y'all, we sail on the Fantasy EC in just a month! :banana:

There will be 3 other families sailing with us (in-laws) and I was thinking of gifting the other 3 couples Skyline Passports for :santa:. I believe I can't actually get them in hand until I'm on the ship, but before I work something up to present on Christmas day I want to be sure I can in fact buy 4 of them onboard. I can't imagine Disney would have an issue taking my money, has anyone bought more then one? I'm going to look like such a lush! :rolleyes1

Thanks for your help!

I would think you can just go the first night and buy one for everyone you want to. When we were on the Fantasy last New Years we bought one. We didn't actually get the passport until the end of the cruise once we had finished it. The bartender kept it behind the bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter