Skylanders Designs

Hi Mickey, could you please make all the Skylander Trap team party things for my DS, Josh age 6.
A HUGE thank you in advance,
Michelle, Perth, Aus

Here are your requested designs...

josh_skylanderstrapteam_zpsdd504ffa.jpg

josh_skylanderstrapteamwaterbottle_zpse5c3f9ba.jpg

josh_skylanderstrapteamgifttag_zpsd3ebe6e8.jpg

josh_skylanderstrapteamlanyard_zps7acbe40b.jpg

josh_skylanderstrapteamcandy_zpsa4581ac4.jpg

josh_skylanderstrapteambagtopper_zps727596c2.jpg

josh_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsd7b989a3.jpg

josh_skylanderstrapteaminvite_zps810ac7a8.jpg

josh_skylanderstrapteambannertriangle_zps70e020dd.jpg

OMG! AMAZING! Truely. I can't thank you enough - your talent and promptness is so appreciated. Truely grateful. Thank you x:flower1:

Could i get trap team two different party goodies one for Rayden 7 years old and one for Dalton 11 years old?

Hi, I've just come across this thread and signed up so I could message you! I love the Skylanders swapforce items and wondered how I could go about getting the range for my son Callum's 5th Birthday party? He is a Skylanders fanatic and I know he would be over the moon with these! :dogdance:

Hi, I've just come across this thread and signed up so I could message you! I love the Skylanders swapforce items and wondered how I could go about getting the range for my son Callum's 5th Birthday party? He is a Skylanders fanatic and I know he would be over the moon with these! :dogdance:

Here are Callum's designs...

callum_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zpsi5ii8boe.jpg

callum_skylandersswapforce_zpsi01kk94o.jpg

callum_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zpsjn5pkvql.jpg

callum_skylandersswapforcecandy_zpszevxvbm4.jpg

callum_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zpszbxdfw93.jpg

callum_skylandersswapforceinvite_zpsm7gqx82y.jpg

callum_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zpsqvqsgbhj.jpg

callum_skylandersswapforceround_zpsiexmh6q6.jpg

callum_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zpsjbuyuczd.jpg

Thank you so much for Callum's designs Amy - he is going to be sooo excited with them. Really cannot tell you just how much I know he's going to love them. Thank you so much - you and your fellow disigners really are angels in disguise! :flower1:

Thank you so much for Callum's designs Amy - he is going to be sooo excited with them. Really cannot tell you just how much I know he's going to love them. Thank you so much - you and your fellow disigners really are angels in disguise! :flower1:

Thank you for your kind words! You are very welcome!

Hi Mickey:

Can you help me make any signs for my nephew's birthday. He's having a Skylander theme. His name is MAX and he's turning 5! Anything from cupcake toppers, birthday signs, goodie bags, popcorn layout and any skylander things you could think of? Thank you soo much!

Hi Mickey:

Can you help me make any signs for my nephew's birthday. He's having a Skylander theme. His name is MAX and he's turning 5! Anything from cupcake toppers, birthday signs, goodie bags, popcorn layout and any skylander things you could think of? Thank you soo much!

I do not have all of the items you listed but I will do all of the ones I have. Please let me know which theme you would like. The regular Skylanders (blue/white), Giants (orange), Swapforce (green) or the new Trap Team (blue)? Let me know and I will get to work asap.

I do not have all of the items you listed but I will do all of the ones I have. Please let me know which theme you would like. The regular Skylanders (blue/white), Giants (orange), Swapforce (green) or the new Trap Team (blue)? Let me know and I will get to work asap.

Hi Mickey:

Can you do one with the Trap Team (blue) for MAX and one with Thanks for celebrating my 5th Birthday. Thank you!

Hi Mickey:

Can you do one with the Trap Team (blue) for MAX and one with Thanks for celebrating my 5th Birthday. Thank you!

I wasn't sure which items you did not want his name on. Here are all of the varieties. If you need any others, let me know...

max_skylanderstrapteamcandy_zps9uhtgccj.jpg

max_skylanderstrapteam_zpsndxbnlhr.jpg

max_skylanderstrapteambannertriangle_zpsjenrpvuj.jpg

max_skylanderstrapteambagtopper_zpsk9ucbtrp.jpg

max_skylanderstrapteamgifttag_zpshuvckdub.jpg

max_skylanderstrapteaminvite_zpszl62cbkw.jpg

max_skylanderstrapteamwaterbottle_zps5uibn5jm.jpg

max_skylanderstrapteamlanyard_zpseytcg1dt.jpg

max_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsh6dxp6zx.jpg

Hi Mickey:
I love your designs!!!! My boys want a Skylander's Birthday Party this year and I'm having trouble finding Skylander stuff. Can you please do one with the Trap Team (blue) for JACOB & JEFFREY and one with Thanks for celebrating our 5th Birthday. Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter