skyauction

cosmo4me

Earning My Ears
hello every1!

My family is planning to go to WDW Sept 19-28.
I was reading your threads here and looked at skyauction.
I notice on a hotel one at the bottom it say $195 additional per unit(taxes and service charge)
What does this mean. The price i am willing to bid plus this 195?....I am confused already......
I have searched and searched on the web for best deals on a/f,hotels, and car rental..I have still not booked any. I am at a lost. ......Any help is appreciated.

I think its overwhelming anymore :-(

Thanks,

Cindy:wave:

the 195 is the set fee from skyauction, that along with the processing fee of 15 makes your real starting bid being 210$ ( although there are some auctions are by the night and have a per night $ fee associated with them )

when you bid say 145 for an auction and win it, you would then have to pay them a total of 355$

the accomodations you get are timeshare condos usually, anywhere from a hotel room/suite to a three bedroom ( but in florida they are usually 1 or 2 bedroom condos )

they are usually for a 7 night time period too

you would realize the value of this if you own a timeshare or have ever stayed in one

they have an auction there which is called ready set go

using this auction which usually goes for about 50$ you can either "hold" a resort from their listing before you start bidding or win an auction for which you can later check the listings for something you might use ( once again florida seems to have a high number of listings in the "check weeks" )

My winning bid on Skyauction was $23 on a "bid per night" hotel room at the Rosen Plaza. I needed 3 nights - so the $23, plus the $32 "tax and service fees" and the $15 processing fee added, I ended up paying $60 per night for the 4 star hotel. Not too bad.

hey

Thanks your info has helped me..Still looking for deals on all of it tho.. Not content yet.....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter