• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skyauction

tropicalgirl

Mouseketeer
I recently won a bid for a condo on Skyauction. I completed the necessary travel information and have been waiting for a week for confirmation from their supplier that the dates are available. I sent an e-mail to skyauction following up on my request and was told that they're still waiting to hear from the supplier. I checked the condo website and there are units available for the week I want, but not many. Now I'm getting nervous about availability and will have to make other arrangements. I'm also waiting to book my air until I receive confirmation. Is this how long it normally takes to book something through skyauction and I'm getting nervous over nothing or does this seem unusual with them?

you should have a phone number - just call them.

they verified my reservation over the phone.

spiceycat- I can't find a phone number anywhere on that website. The only contact information I have is through e-mail.
thanks, though.

thanks rui girl and spicecat. After a couple of e-mails, I did get a response from skyauction and I'm all set for the dates I wanted! :cool1: We'll be in Treasure Island in April. Now, I just need to book my air.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter