Skyauction

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by tropicalgirl, Jan 15, 2008.

1. tropicalgirl

tropicalgirl Mouseketeer

I recently won a bid for a condo on Skyauction. I completed the necessary travel information and have been waiting for a week for confirmation from their supplier that the dates are available. I sent an e-mail to skyauction following up on my request and was told that they're still waiting to hear from the supplier. I checked the condo website and there are units available for the week I want, but not many. Now I'm getting nervous about availability and will have to make other arrangements. I'm also waiting to book my air until I receive confirmation. Is this how long it normally takes to book something through skyauction and I'm getting nervous over nothing or does this seem unusual with them?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

you should have a phone number - just call them.

they verified my reservation over the phone.

4. tropicalgirl

tropicalgirl Mouseketeer

spiceycat- I can't find a phone number anywhere on that website. The only contact information I have is through e-mail.
    thanks, though.

5. riu girl

riu girl DIS Veteran

Try 1-800-929-9929 during business hours.

6. tropicalgirl

tropicalgirl Mouseketeer

thanks rui girl and spicecat. After a couple of e-mails, I did get a response from skyauction and I'm all set for the dates I wanted! :cool1: We'll be in Treasure Island in April. Now, I just need to book my air.

7. grammynelliebelle

grammynelliebelle DIS Veteran

Treasure Island on the west coast? What properties are ver there that may come up on skyauction? TIA Grammy