sky auctions experts??

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by JillL., Jul 24, 2005.

1. JillL.

JillL. wait for the next visit to the mouse

I'm looking for expertize so of course i came to the DIS!!
    :confused:
    I am interested in bidding a resort through sky auctions...westgate has been listing 2br/2bath villas which would be perfect for my travel party...

question #1 there is a 2 night minimum to purchase could i split those nights 1 on the front end and 1 on the back end of my WDW stay???

question #2 i see the tax sevice fee...is there any other fee like $$per person past 2 adults??

Question #3 are their days aviable limited or is it easy to book desired nights we are going 1st week in OCT.???
    question #4 is there any west gate property i should avoid all together they allways list 4 or so to choose from??

thank you in advance for any help!! ;)

Jill

2. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

you are doing the Westgate thing - so you have to attend a sales pitch. Westgate is the worst in the business (fairfield running a close second).

so be prepared to say no - tell them you only buy resales and mention tug.

no you can't split your stay.

I would go with priceline before Westgate - sorry.

3. JillL.

JillL. wait for the next visit to the mouse

Thanks for the advice :confused3

Do you recomned any through skyauctions?? :scared1:

4. Straitlover

Straitlover DIS Veteran

If you'r eonly looking for 2 non-consecutive nights, SkyAuction is not your best bet. Instead, I would try Hotel Kingdom or HotelMartUSA. HK has a few timeshare rentals, most notably Cypress Point and CP Grand Villas. HotelMart has a few others.