Skull Island taking shape

Yes it looks very impressive. Go on ripsaw falls and you can see more.

Love it..When we went in Jan, it was just metal..I KNEW that the metal was going to be that façade !

I cannot wait! The old King Kong ride was a favorite of ours. I hope they have a similar photo opp.

I can't wait either. Universal sure keeps giving me reasons to come back and I will probably stay onsite next time too to get FOTL crowds really are growing !!

Between this and the new water park-Universal is getting all of our vacation money again next summer. Sorry Disney!

Between this and the new water park-Universal is getting all of our vacation money again next summer. Sorry Disney!

Universal has been getting our money monthly for years, props to Universal for stepping up the game.

This is for the King Kong attraction? When is it supposed to open?

Universal has been getting our money monthly for years, props to Universal for stepping up the game.

Yeah-actually ours too since Harry Potter first opened. Can't stand the crowds anymore at Disney, FP plus or the lack of anything new or interesting in most of the parks. We did go to the Christmas party last November and I regretted it instantly because of the crowds and people ramming me with their strollers.

If I had to guess before July 4th weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter