Skull Island: Reign of Kong-SUMMER 2016

Wow... out in a year? How can Universal keep pushing out attraction after attraction in so short of times and it takes Disney years to make a parking garage and some new restaurants?

This is going to beat out Avatarland? Yeesh Disney ..
And just like that Universal just announced that World of Nintendo is coming to their US and Japan parks.Now to figure out where its going,Nintendo alone can give them a lot of possible ideas for new attractions and experiences,3rd theme park????

34"?! That would certainly be nice to have another ride toddlers can go on, but it sounds a bit too scary for a 2 year old!

I've learned that height requirements mean nothing in terms of child suitability ;) I have a 4, 6, and 8 year old. The 8 year old was tall enough for everything, my younger 2 were tall enough for all the 42 inch rides. They were terrified by everything! The motion simulators are really intense and the river adventure had all three of them crying by the end! Child swap was our friend this trip.

However, the Kong structure looks really impressive as it's being built and I'm sure it will be a great ride.

I've learned that height requirements mean nothing in terms of child suitability ;) I have a 4, 6, and 8 year old. The 8 year old was tall enough for everything, my younger 2 were tall enough for all the 42 inch rides. They were terrified by everything! The motion simulators are really intense and the river adventure had all three of them crying by the end! Child swap was our friend this trip.

However, the Kong structure looks really impressive as it's being built and I'm sure it will be a great ride.

I'd love to get my grandson to ride on Kong.

But I think I'll have to tell him that Kong is a really big Curious George.

I am surprised the height restriction will be that low..But I agree, that doesn't indicate suitability for littler ones..Everything at Universal is very loud and very in your face, even rides that are tame

i started watching that construction a long time ago.
it's finally coming to the last year for its completion......!

the closer we get to next July, the more we will learn more about it.

i can't wait for this new ride and area set up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter