Skipping Spectro and Wishes and doing rides instead?

1rockinmamato2

<marquee><font color=red> *** <font color=green>I
Would the rides pretty much be walk-ons? Particulary Fantasyland? :upsidedow

We don't do the Spectro parade now that we think the Boo to You parade is the best ever. So, I was thinking we could take advantage of the rides while everyone else is watching Spectro and Wishes. ;)

Would the rides pretty much be walk-ons? Particulary Fantasyland? :upsidedow

The lines will generally be shorter right before during and right after those events.

Don't expect them to be "walk-on" on everything, however.
Particularly Fantasyland.

Depending on the crowd level of the park will determine the "walk on" ability, but I always skip the parade's if the kids are not with me and it is so easy to get on Big Thunder and Splash Mtn. Crazy that I can spend over an hour for each ride and than get on them in under 5 minutes when the parades are going on.

If I remember correctly when we watched Wishes from Fantasyland the rides pretty much stopped because it became very dark and the fireworks were overhead. I remember Snow White, the Carousel, Dumbom Tea Cups and Mickey's PhilHarmagic being darkened during the show.

During Spectro they were open but I do not believe they were during Wishes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter