Skipper's Canteen?

Upanova01

Earning My Ears
I tried to get an ADR for the Skipper's Canteen but it's saying that there are no dates avaliable. Tried several dates and times during my upcoming trip. I read somewhere in another dining review that it was "walk-up only?" Is this correct? If so, should I plan to go during my MK day? I would like to do lunch there. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ;-)

Upanova01

We went on January 23rd (a Saturday). Reservations were not an option. We walked up and were seated quickly around 5:00PM. It seemed to get busier around 6:00 when we were leaving, but did not seem too long of a wait. I would think lunch would not be long to wait either. I had also heard they were not taking reservations so we just planned to go there on that day and did not have any issues. I think you'll be fine if you want to just plan a day there for lunch.

Walk up only. Most report no issues with being seated. We were sat within minutes at 6:30 pm.

Thanks for much for the info! We are going to try for lunch on our MK day. Will try to arrive about 25 minutes early then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter