Skipper Canteen info

1) I have heard
. . . both TS
. . . lunch QS, dinner TS
. . . both QS
2) I know of no one with firm knowledge.

1) The best we have heard is a Dec-20 opening.
2) But, it could always be earlier.
3) However, staff does not report until Dec-15, from what we are being told.
4) Soft-opening could easily be done prior to Dec-20, but no ADR or FP for soft-openings.

From what I understand, full timers start November 8th, part timers start November 15th. One friend starts November 8th, the other the 15th. Both were told all day TS at their interviews, but that was a month ago now so I guess that could have changed.

From what I understand, full timers start November 8th, part timers start November 15th. One friend starts November 8th, the other the 15th. Both were told all day TS at their interviews, but that was a month ago now so I guess that could have changed.

1) Very possible.
2) All we have to go on is old data/info.
3) But, we thought the dates were for LTT (Nov-20th opening), with Skipper later?

When it gets closer, I'll send you our schedule ... it would be great if the girls could see each other again!
I know DD4 (will be 5) will LOVE that! :-) She was just looking through our one WDW album talking out playing with her in the pool!

1) I have heard
. . . both TS
. . . lunch QS, dinner TS
. . . both QS
2) I know of no one with firm knowledge.

Well, that certainly clears things up! :rotfl2: Thanks for all the info you do provide. I hope that we will hear something more concrete soon!

It's November 8, 2015! Whether the opening date is end of November, beginning of December, or middle of December, I am shocked we don't have a menu yet. The powers that be are really keeping this one hush hush. We don't even know if it is QS and/or TS. Even this time prior to BOG opening, we at least knew that. Be prepared for a bum-rush of ressie-making or line-waiting. I'm frustrated for you end of 2015'ers and we don't even arrive until middle February. :headache:

We are there the first week of January... Would love to try it. Sure hope I get to!

as luck would have it we will be in MK in January and would love to try a new place out. Can someone explain the reservation process for a brand new restaurant? I don't see anything on the site now. So once they open will they put up 6 months worth of reservations? Or do you need to call instead to get a newer place?

Based on what I'm reading in this thread, it sounds like there is no chance it will be open during our Nov 21-25 trip. Would that be accurate?

Based on what I'm reading in this thread, it sounds like there is no chance it will be open during our Nov 21-25 trip. Would that be accurate?
It looks unlikely. We are there in the middle of December and that appears unlikely too now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter