Skipper Canteen info

How could Skippers and LTT share a kitchen? Doesn't sound feasible to me logistically. Am I perhaps missing something?

They are in the same building/complex. One is behind the other. Look at a map of MK. Skipper's will be in the Adventureland Terrace just as you enter Adventureland, on the right. It's next door to what used to be Aloha Isle, now Sunshine Terrace. Liberty Square is behind Adventureland.

Following! I will be there for a couple of days in early December. Crossing my fingers!!

Thank you! One of my "duh" moments! LTT and Skippers back up to each other.

I had to see a map to believe it too. Disney does an excellent job of changing spatial references to make you feel like each land is so completely separate from the other. Apparently, that used to be a restaurant, and it shared it's kitchen with whatever was in LTT at the time. I think Golden Horseshoe also uses that kitchen; it's down for refurb now I think.

If they are smart, they will use ADRs. Otherwise, I bet people standing around waiting or showing up at the crack of dawn to get in will get pretty old pretty quick.

I am drying to check out this place. *but* I will not spend my short vacation waiting. So if it ends up like that. I'll skip it. Beyond that, I will do everything in power to get an ADR :)

Following! Will be in WDW Nov 6-14 so I would love to see if it we can! Otherwise it will have to wait until Spring 2017. ;)

We waited in line there for Tinkerbell once and it definitely still looked like a restaurant. I wondered then why it was empty

I'm really looking forward to the new Skipper's Cantina too! I'll miss it this time (going in mid-September), but it'll definitely be open for my next trip in June! I just hope it's not going to be totally mobbed and impossible to get an ADR by then (of course it will be!). Oh well, this next trip I finally get to try BOG for myself, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter