skeleton at the helm donation please :)

bashfulwishes

goofy or pluto? pluto or goofy? hmm
Hey everyone! I have a maze and have this nice little room called the Wrong Turn room. It is a bunch of dead ends. I am trying to use the skeleton at the helm things for the block . I could do the whole have a million rooms but really don't want that already have enough lol. SOOOO if you have one laying around i would greatly appreciate it if you could donate to my maze. thank you soooo much

I have a few but will u plz give me a few trinkets in return?

bashfulwishes said:
sure let me know what you want. i have lots of little trinkets lol :)
I know that I may be pushing it, but...possibly a random # generator for about 10? Maybe more?

If you run across me I have about four or five, and wouldn't mind giving them to you. I don't use them for anything.:) And, you don't need to give me anything, I'll give them away.:)
Kim

aww thanks. I am normally on in my maze so if you want just do a search for bashful and it should come up thank you so much!

Thanks for the deal! I will get you as many as I can! And you and me can exchange at the VMK Stores Chain Christmas Polyanna, exactly 1 week b4 Christmas. Search for VMK Stores Chain on that day (Tenatively Dec. 18). Or if you want me to, I will just search for your room one day when I'm bored. :)

I have five and counting. A lot easier when you can sell rooms back!

I want to change my wish to a few pieces of river track.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter