Skechers GOwalk2 Shoes

WDWBarb

I need a vacation.
There was a thread awhile back about theses shoes and after reading it, I decided to pick up a pair next time I needed shoes. In the store, they just felt like normal shoes. Today I wore them for some extensive walking and I must say, they are amazingly comfortable. I've had pain in the balls of my feet for a few weeks so I decided it was time to try something different. I'm glad I did! They are supportive and they don't chafe and they are good to go sockless (which I prefer).

So I had to share. :). I also picked up some GoRun2 shoes and I'm going to try them out on the treadmill tomorrow.

The only caution is that they run about a size small. I have never worn a size up in any shoe but these are clearly too tight in my usual size.

Now I need a Disney vacation to really put them to the test!! :)

Go Walk 2 is my choice of footwear now. They are just like walking in bedroom slippers. I usually wear a wide width in shoes but not with these. I did have to go half a size more than normal. Other than that, I have a pair in natural and hot pink. Going to buy another pair here soon in black so I can wear them to work.

I am at WDW now and brought my Tevas and my Sketcher Gowalk2s. The Sketchers have been amazing! They are definately my new favorite shoe.

I bought some skechers shape ups on my last WDW world, I had broke 3 metatarsals 4 months before and thought I would be fine, and I wasn't, well I don't know if they did anything to shape my legs and butt, but they are like walking on pillows!

I work retail and we sell them. The woman in the shoe dept wears them all the time and says they are great! I have yet to break down and buy a pair but I might need to. I have only heard one other person say they were not comfortable for extended wear.

I got lucky and got a pair of these at the GVC outlet for $15 and I love them. Their white and now dirty. What's the best way to clean them?

I just purchased a pair of gowalks last week. I loved them so much we went and bought my husband a pair. I strained a tendon in my ankle and needed a pair of shoes to wear that were not sandles per docters orders. They are so lightweight and supportive I'm planning on trying them out at Disney in October.

I absolutely love how comfortable my GoWalks are! I have a light grey pair.

What do you guys wear them with? I'm in FL and I wear shorts or capris most of the time and I don't like the way they look with my capris. I like them best with jeans, but I don't wear jeans very often.

I have worn basic white New Balance Series 842-847 for years and years.

But. DD has brown Sketchers and loves them, so I'm thinking about getting a pair next week for her/my upcoming trip to WDW. I want something with a lot of support for walking (I walk/exercise almost daily at home) AND that isn't WHITE.

Glad to stumble onto this thread and will look for the GoWalks.

She got hers at Khol's, are there any other stores that sell them?

I have worn basic white New Balance Series 842-847 for years and years.

But. DD has brown Sketchers and loves them, so I'm thinking about getting a pair next week for her/my upcoming trip to WDW. I want something with a lot of support for walking (I walk/exercise almost daily at home) AND that isn't WHITE.

Glad to stumble onto this thread and will look for the GoWalks.

She got hers at Khol's, are there any other stores that sell them?

I picked mine up at Shoe Carnival (is that a national chain?) and took advantage of the buy one / get one 50% off deal they always have.

Macy's and Dillard's also carry them.

I absolutely love how comfortable my GoWalks are! I have a light grey pair.

What do you guys wear them with? I'm in FL and I wear shorts or capris most of the time and I don't like the way they look with my capris. I like them best with jeans, but I don't wear jeans very often.

I wore mine with capris yesterday but I didn't like how they looked. Mostly I'm going to be wearing jeans or yoga pants when I'm wearing them.

I think a different style than what I have would look better with capris. Mine look more like traditional sneakers.

I have a pair in grey and I LOVE them!! They feel like you are walking on a cushion and they weigh absolutely nothing!!
When I first got them I would take one off and make my friends feel how light they are and then I would make them squeeze them to feel the cushion.
I could have been a spokesperson for them. LOL
I have since calmed down and now keep my shoes on my feet. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter