Sizzix Paper Sculpting help!!!

wils

<font color=ff6633>Has had Capt. Jack Sparrow on h
I have just purchased the paper sculpting die – daffodil and narcissus and I can’t figure out how to assemble it! I have contacted sizzix who have told me to look at their embellished picture on the website but it hasn't helped!

Box picture

embellished

The piece I am unsure of is the left handmost image on the box – a thin rectangle with teeth.

My husband says to ignore it as the other pieces look like a daffodil when layered but I want to do it properly!

So over to you creative types - any advice would be great

Thanks

I'j just guessing here but it looks like that piece on the left might get glued end to end to form a ring and then placed in the center of the petals. The the scalloped circles goes on top of it. That would give the center bit a little height and dimension. It would also explain why you can't see that piece in the finished product.

editing to add - if you bend down the scalloped bits it would give you a base to glue the scalloped ring to.

Thanks Guys :grouphug:

I've had a play with some offcuts and I am getting a 3D daffodil now. :Pinkbounc The outer petals and the scalloped circle crease nicely and it looks effective!

I have been waiting for this die since my birthday (Feb 8th!) but I suppose at least I'll have a bit of time to perfect my technique before Mother's Day (UK) and Easter. ;)

Next task - making a template for a box envelope to put the cards in :teeth:

Thanks once again :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter