Sizzix is having a sizzlets alphabet sale

RealMickeysGirl

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien
I just got two sizzlets alphabets for 57% off - reg. $299 for $129.

Look in today's specials - they have them grouped two alphabets per set - there was one that had 3 alphabets and the sizzlets machine.

Hate to be an enabler but I am always looking for the alphabets to be on sale so I figured I should pass along my find.

Hey, that's a good deal! :teeth: I don't need another alpha right now :rotfl2: but it's a terrific deal! ::yes::

Oh man! I don't even own a Sizzix or Sidekick, but we just bought one for my MIL, and I have wanted one.

DH even said, "Well, I just got paid. You have to decide what you want." (he's a sweetie)

So which alphabet styles to people prefer? I've seen people mention the "Girls are Wierd," which of those other ones do you use a lot?

^ Guess that means ya need a Sizzix really soon :)

Now I just wont be *nearly* impressed next time you do amazing lettering ;)

-em

I use Script the most - I have script, fruit smoothie, and classic. I ordered playground and bounce (in value pack #11) last week.

oh, no! I really want one of the newer fonts Aphrodite that I haven't seen IRL anywhere.

PIRATEGIRL007 said:
oh, no! I really want one of the newer fonts Aphrodite that I haven't seen IRL anywhere.

I know how that is - I want Round-a-bout but I haven't seen it on sale anywhere. It wasn't included in any of the sets on sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter