Size of In room safe at POFQ?

labfan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the dimensions of the wall safe at POFQ? We were wondering what we would be able to store in there if needed.

Just a guess from memory...2.5 inches deep, eight high and eleven wide? We were able to fit a kindle inside its case with a bit to spare but not a mini laptop.

I also don't think a mini laptop will fit in the safe at POFQ. Wallet, credit cards, kindle, and an ipod all fit for us.

They are small and narrow. We managed wallets, passports, and that was about it.

On a side note we lost our key and when they came to sort it for us they could not have been more helpful. DH tried to pay but the manager that came with the locksmith refused. Worst part was we found the key in the pocket of DH shorts about a day later.

I was able to fit a Vaio Netbook, a Nook, and my wallet in it easily.

Thanks for all the responses. It seems like a laptop will not fit. I guess we can just put it away in the dresser. I don't like leaving things out in the open.

You could lock the laptop in your suitcase. It would be safer than just leaving it in a drawer. I did that when I left my carry-on with bell services on the last day to go to DTD. I was able to fit a standard size laptop into the safe at POP when I stayed there, but I am not sure if they have bigger safes than POFQ. This time I plan to rely on my iPhone. I hope I survive a week without my laptop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter