Sixt Rental Car

katallo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had good or bad experiences with Sixt. They have great rates for the Fall and Winter?

If you wait the national chains will lower their rates the closer your trip gets. Check out the other threads such as June 2013 car thread. You will notice when this thread was started many months ago folks were quoted very high rates. But as their trip got closer the rates took a big drop.

I never book my car until the Tues before my trip. THat is when the rental companies release their last minutes deals and for my last 5 trips I have not paid more that $104 for a mid size weekly rental.

Thanks, Shelley. It's just always so nice to be able to have things booked early!

If you wait the national chains will lower their rates the closer your trip gets. Check out the other threads such as June 2013 car thread. You will notice when this thread was started many months ago folks were quoted very high rates. But as their trip got closer the rates took a big drop.

I never book my car until the Tues before my trip. THat is when the rental companies release their last minutes deals and for my last 5 trips I have not paid more that $104 for a mid size weekly rental.

Any reason why Tuesday? Just curious and I love your strategy.

Thanks, Shelley. It's just always so nice to be able to have things booked early!

When you find a car rental rate you are happy with, book it (as long as you don't have to give a credit card number, which most companies don't require). Keep watching the rates, and go to mousesavers.com and learn how to stack codes and coupons, and find them on the mousesavers site. Keep watching the rates, and they'll probably go down. In the mean time, you have a reservation in hand that you can live with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter