Six months of waiting ... the Easter Sunday Review of the Chef’s Table at V&A's

We're gearing up for our trip ....and leave on Thursday for another magical birthday weekend! :banana: :banana: :banana:

More facials....more food more food more food!

I hope you both have a wonderful trip!!!! :wizard:

I'm sure there will be lots of magical moments pixiedust: - don't forget your note pad, pen and the camera!!

We're gearing up for our trip ....and leave on Thursday for another magical birthday weekend! :banana: :banana: :banana:

More facials....more food more food more food!

I hope Kevin has a MAGICAL birthday. Spoil him rotten! (I'm just sad I won't be seeing you guys for the Nosh Heard 'Round the World (Showcase).)

So exploring around the Chef's Table dining room, we come across the cast iron skillets that the braised shortribs used to be served in.....(in other words, the K-Man was opening the drawings of the buffett, looking inside!)
VA-Easter2008-017.jpg

AGAST we thought to ourselves "please tell us they didn't take them off the menu!"

I swatted the K-Man when I thought he was trying to pocket some of the little skillets.....

NOW, NOW, NOW ... I may have taken a shower cap or a bar of soap here and there as presents for Our Lady of the Manor (OLM), however, the thought never crossed my mind about taking a case iron skillet!

You see, I HAD written ahead of time and asked the chef for one of Mister Disney's favorites, braised short ribs, and was looking around for the pot that was promised to the Birthday Boy! :dance3: You know ... like over at the Yachtsman .... ah ... INDULGENCE!
yachtsman032008-015.jpg

Hi Guys -

Nice Facial pics!!! K-Man would never pocket skillets too heavy for the flight home...LOL

Hope you both are doing great!!!!!

Speaking of muscle bears and Cinderella ...

Thank you for the Birthday and Well Wishes. This time tonight we'll be finishing up laundry and snuggling in before our big trip to the Happiest Place on Earth. Oh Yes, we have packed the BUFFET PANTS!

I have to admit ~ I would be tempted to 'borrow' one of those skillets. They look beautiful.

Have a safe trip! :cake: Happy Birthday!

Beautiful roses! How romantic... :love: Glad you enjoyed the facials. What Spa treatments do you have booked for this trip? I'd love to do the hot stones massage... ahhh.... :cloud9: Maybe in Jan. We'll see. Anyway, I can't believe you opened the drawers in the CT area! LOL! I've always wanted to do that, but never had the _____ to do it! :thumbsup2

Can't wait for more! :surfweb:
Cheers!
-Michelle

P.S. Did you print out your F&W Booth Score Cards? Scroll down to post 2449 and go from there. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter