Sitting here in an ice storm

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
It is hard to believe that in only 33 days I will be the happiest place on earth --- especailly when I look outside and see ice covering everything. We still have power but I would guess we won't make it through this storm with out losing it. I just need to keep thinking about Disney:cool1: :thumbsup2

Renee

First day of December and the temperture went way down. All of our soccer practices have been cancelled for Sunday and school might be on a delay start on Monday. I can't believe this is happening - the only thing that gets me going is that next Sunday the boys and I will be headed to Disney World.:cloud9:

We have 77 days until our trip to WDW, SSR. We have freezing rain tonight, too. I'm hoping the power stays on! We're in southern Michigan.

ELEVEN DAYS!!!!!

yes I was yelling, hehehehehee. Sorry.

Mikeeee

I"m in Southern Wisconsin, and I have a nice coating of ice on everything as well.
Poor dogs almost break their legs to go potty!

Oh well, dreaming of disney!

We got socked with that storm too. Now its 50 degrees and everything is a soupy mess (but its supposed to freeze again tonite)! But who cares -- this time next week will be in Disney!!!

:eek: Freezing here in NY too. It's snowing now, and later will turn to freezing rain, yuck! We too will be in WDW this time next week:cloud9: . The forcast is warm for our trip.:woohoo:

We live In Cincinnati.........................Just cold and rainy, and prayin' to the weather gods not to send snow my way!:goodvibes . Only 14 days to go!!:yay:

Cold and wet in England and we're not going until next August :sad2:

Everyone enjoy their trips - can't wait to see new Haunted Mansion and Spaceship Earth.

Our schools are already closed on monday due to the ice.

My DH is a Lineman for our power company and they have been working since early this morning due to the ice on the lines. I guess we can say we won't see him much this week.

But it all is for a good cause he gives people light and heat, and he always gives to us, his family in the form of this up coming disney trip!

6 days and excitexd cause we got the ice stuff like most of the midwest did and it is freezing here, hasn't gotten above freezing yet so the ice is still on the ground. Ick! Can't wait to be in the warm weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter