Site Upgrades?

livingis2me

DIS Veteran
I've booked a full hook-up site for labor day weekend. Do they ever put people who booked a full hook-up in a preferred or premium site? Or do they always put them in 1600-1900?

I'm asking because when I booked I asked to link my reservation with a friend and requested that we get sites together and they put the request on my reservation and said it shouldn't be a problem and they do it all the time. I just found out today that my friends are actually booked in a preferred site. I called reservations and the CM said that they would most likely have us in different loops, but backing into each other. I later looked at the map a realized that the "preferred sites" and "full hook-up" are nowhere near each other.:confused3 Am I out of luck or what?

Thanks,
Ron

The upgrade fairy does visit from time to time but they wont upgrade you just because your linked with a reservation in a premium site . That one has been tried before .
If you really want to make sure your together either you need to get a preferred site or your friends need to get a full hook up site . Reservations should tell you this when they linked the ressies.

The upgrade fairy does visit from time to time but they wont upgrade you just because your linked with a reservation in a premium site . That one has been tried before .
If you really want to make sure your together either you need to get a preferred site or your friends need to get a full hook up site . Reservations should tell you this when they linked the ressies.

Thanks for the info. I wish reservations would have explained this to me from the get go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter