Site problems

Spark

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else having this problem?
I can log in, but when I try to get to the check availability page, it just says "Page not found."
I've tried clearing cookies, etc.
I've tried using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari... None work.
I can check with the resort availability tracker, but even from there if I try to book, it says Page not found.
This has been going on all afternoon and I've called Member services who said that they don't know of any problems.
I did do a small add-on at the Polynesian recently, so don't know if that has anything to do with it or not...
Thanks!

Me too. Same error. I was worried something happened to my account since I just added on Poly points and they were deposited today. Was trying to make a reservation with other points but can't even get to the booking screen.

:(

Is anyone else having this problem?
I can log in, but when I try to get to the check availability page, it just says "Page not found."
I've tried clearing cookies, etc.
I've tried using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari... None work.
I can check with the resort availability tracker, but even from there if I try to book, it says Page not found.
This has been going on all afternoon and I've called Member services who said that they don't know of any problems.
I did do a small add-on at the Polynesian recently, so don't know if that has anything to do with it or not...
Thanks!

Oh crud, I just saw the Poly part of your note, really hoping this has nothing to do with that…..quinnc19, did you do a Poly add on too?

I haven't been able to book today either.

Did you happen to have bought an add-on at the Polynesian, as well?
Just trying to figure out if this is a glitch with the add-on or if it's something else--since apparently not everyone is having this problem.

Hmmmm very suspicious now that it's a glitch with add-ons.
How frustrating.

I did add on at the POLY and today noticed that my contract actually said this instead of whatever placeholder name was there before!

I noticed that, too!
So maybe this translated to "Poly owners can't book yet, so deny Poly owners access to the booking site" ??

I noticed that, too! So maybe this translated to "Poly owners can't book yet, so deny Poly owners access to the booking site" ??

Oy, this is not a good thing. We're going to WDW Labor Day and were planning on booking BLT for that (home resort). It's been wide open so I was planning to book it just before it 7 month opened up. Guess I'll be spending some time on the phone.

Called MS and they passed it through to IT, they were able to recreate it (which is half the battle). There's no ETA yet - they did say it would probably not be over the weekend - but they are going to work on it.

I just did a test for an SSR room (just what was available the date I picked) and it took me to the borrow points page (as I would have needed to borrow points to book it) and it worked fine for me.

I just did a test for an SSR room (just what was available the date I picked) and it took me to the borrow points page (as I would have needed to borrow points to book it) and it worked fine for me.
Hmm, mine still has the error - you also added on at Poly?

I also have a Feb use year so maybe some pixie dust will happen tomorrow...

I am having the same problem and also added on at the poly. Had to call member services to make my reservation

Thanks for the updates..
I also have a February use year.
I wonder if Poly add-on with a February use year is a problematic combo.
My problem with it is that I have been checking for a specific resort/room type, and if it becomes available when MS is closed, I will be sooo frustrated if I can't book it myself. :crazy2:

Just got off the phone with QA (the standard phone call you get when you add on) and he didn't know anything about the problem, but said that he would relay the information. He also mentioned that booking for the Polynesian would need to be done via phone call until February 25th when the online booking opens for everyone.

Just got off the phone with QA (the standard phone call you get when you add on) and he didn't know anything about the problem, but said that he would relay the information. He also mentioned that booking for the Polynesian would need to be done via phone call until February 25th when the online booking opens for everyone.

Lol, my guide told me Thursday that both online and MS would open at 9:00 on 2/11 for Poly, guess that's probably not happening....

I just checked and my booking page is working now:)
I hope it's the same for you :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter