• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sit down! Buckle up! & Hang On! Mickeystoontown's Gang is going to Walley World! 5/15

I'm here too!

BTW, I have an idea for your whacky family this trip. Rumor has it that if you yell "Andy's coming" near the Toy Story characters, they drop to the ground and play ... well ... dead. Would love to know if they really do. And you are just the ones who would have the guts ... and silliness ... to do it. :lmao:

Hi Mrs Lisa! I can't wait to read your PTR and TR! I know y'all will have fun. We just went in Feb for Mardi Gras and are ready to go back again. So Mardi Gras week next year, March 2014 is the dates. Have fun!

I'm here too!

BTW, I have an idea for your whacky family this trip. Rumor has it that if you yell "Andy's coming" near the Toy Story characters, they drop to the ground and play ... well ... dead. Would love to know if they really do. And you are just the ones who would have the guts ... and silliness ... to do it. :lmao:

OMG!!!! I have to try this

I am SO in! Can't wait to read all about the planning up your sleeve.

:woohoo:

What a great introduction! I loved every picture you posted even though I believe I have seen them all before- a great collection that really shows your personalities.

Oh GOODY! Another trip report. I can't wait to read all about it. Always love your trip reports.

I've read several of your TRs and PTRs and yet I still read the intros because I find them interesting. :)

I'll stick around for another of your wonderful adventures.

Did I see you mention something about staying at POFQ on this trip?

10 hours in and I'm on page 3??? Sheesh! Glad I got on the boards today to read and finish your TR! Looking forward to this trip with you will be fun!
Now I have to go read the intro!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter